Scroll down to see Class List
Our play-based curriculum uses many proven techniques for teaching a foreign language. Methods include Total Physical Response, Multiple Intelligences Theory and the Rassais Method. This means that in each class your child will have many ways to learn the language. They may absorb it through hearing a story, singing a song, playing a game, responding to prompts, or doing an art activity. We use a near 100% immersion model, so the children are fully immersed in the language while having fun. Our classes are fun, upbeat, and positive. Sessions run year-round with a new adventure every quarter.
Class Schedule and Prices:
- $18/class. Private Groups and Sessions are priced depending on length of session. Art and Music Workshops vary in price.
- Enroll any time during the school year - first month is prorated, credit added to the second month
- Auto billing on the first of each month of enrollment
- Cancel anytime for any reason. Must submit withdrawal request by the 25th of the month! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Please read our Terms and Conditions
- 15% Sibling Discount
- Classes are once a week for 45 minutes unless otherwise noted
- Maximum of ten kids per class (one teacher)
- NO CLASSES during Thanksgiving week, Christmas week, New Years week, Spring Break, July 4th or if your school cancels classes on the scheduled day for any other reason.